To notify us of IT equipment you wish disposed of, please click for more information below.
We can dispose of commercial fridges, freezers, chillers, display cabinets, cold room panels and air conditioners.
We can safely dispose of your hazardous waste. Click below for more information.
Battery disposal has become a topical subject in the UK as we become more aware of the dangers and implications.
Golf Club Waste Disposal Services
For the golf market we have tailored a standard package, which suits the majority of courses.
The package allows for the following annual volumes for disposal each year:
• Unlimited number empty pesticide containers
• Up to 205 L used engine oil
• Unlimited number of oil filters and grease cartridges
• Unlimited contaminated spray suits, gloves and masks
• Up to 24 empty aerosols
• Unlimited lead acid batteries
Based on one collection per year the annual charge for this service is £350.00
The only additional costs are:
• Additional waste engine oil - £70.00 / 205l drum
• Full / part full containers - £4.75/ L/Kg
All collections are executed in accordance with the Special Waste Regulations 2005 and all pesticides and related contaminated material goes to high temperature incineration for final destruction. This is regarded as the safest and most effective way of dealing with combustible organic wastes, which are unsuitable for landfill because of their toxicity, flammability or resistance to natural breakdown.
The incineration site operates to BS EN ISO 9002 and BS EN ISO 14001. The kiln operates at 900 - 1200°c with solids resident for 2 - 4 hours, combustion gas products pass into an afterburner chamber, which is held at 1120 - 1150°c, with a residence time in excess of 4 seconds, double the time specified in the Hazardous Waste Incineration Directive.
• There is no need to rinse containers for the purposes of disposal nor cut up, puncture or deface empty containers.
• Disposal costs are fixed for three years avoiding price increases and assisting with budgeting..
• All waste is properly classified before consignment.
• All necessary labels and over packing materials are provided.
• All necessary documentation is completed with copies sent to the Environment Agency.
• Rebates are made for Scotts Professional products containers collected under their free container disposal scheme.
If you would like to take out an Envirogreen Golf Course contract please please call us on 0845 712 5398 or email email@example.com so we can send the contract documentation.