To notify us of IT equipment you wish disposed of, please click for more information below.
We can dispose of commercial fridges, freezers, chillers, display cabinets, cold room panels and air conditioners.
We can safely dispose of your hazardous waste. Click below for more information.
Battery disposal has become a topical subject in the UK as we become more aware of the dangers and implications.
Envirogreen Battery Services
We are approached by many organisations on how would they like to set up schemes of battery disposal on their own.
There are a few things we will need to know before we can scale and price your battery disposal requirements:
1. Annual volume of battery waste (weight), the average UK household produces about 1/3 kg of battery waste per year, if the scheme is going to be open to people to bring in batteries from home this figure may be useful.
2. If your site produces a large number of specialist batteries, from mobile phones, laptops or specialist equipment.
3. How do you intend to site storage containers and how many are required.
4. Do you require more frequent battery disposals than once per year, if space is a problem or the battery waste poses a specific safety hazard?
5. If there is any other hazardous or difficult waste streams which we could assist with as well as the batteries, e.g. fluorescent tubes, solvents, chemicals, IT and electrical equipment.